Lakeview Athletics Soccer Updated COVID-19 Return to Play Guidelines
1. Do not come to the field sick. If you are positive for COVID -19, inform Lakeview soccer
immediately. If you are exposed to COVID-19, contact your physician, stay at home, and inform
2. Individuals are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or 2 weeks
after the single, J+J vaccine administration.
3. Fully vaccinated players, spectators, coaches, or referees do not need to wear masks or socially
4. Unvaccinated spectators (over the age of 2) need to always wear masks and stay 6 feet away
from individuals who do not live in their household.
5. Unvaccinated players must:
a. Wear masks to and from the soccer field and to bathroom facilities.
b. Wear a mask on the sideline if 6 feet of social distance cannot be maintained.
c. Wear a mask during game play is recommended but not required; mask wearing during play
is based on the discretion of the player’s guardian(s).
d. Not share equipment.
e. Use hand sanitizer upon arrival to the field and after the game ends.
6. 2 spectators per player.
7. No end of game handshakes; yelling and spitting remain strictly prohibited.
As this remains a fluid situation, guidelines will be updated and modified as per the recommendations
from the CDC, New York State and Erie County Health Department.
Most recently updated 6/23/21.